Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Homemade Mulit-Purpose Cleaner

This comes from the blog: A Wild Acre


Homemade Multi-Purpose Cleaner

1-1 1/2 cups water

2 1/2- 3 cups vodka (or grain alcohol)

1-1 1/2 tsp essential oil blend (see below)

 

~I give these approximates because you may want to be skimpier with the alcohol as it's more expensive than um, water. But I usually use the 1:3 ratio. As for the eos, 1 tsp is sufficient but if you just like more smell, than add another half.~

The disinfecting, deodorizing, grease-bustin', bacteria-killin', great smelling, rockin' essential oil blend I use is:

3 tsp lavender

4 tsp lemon

2 tsp eucalyptus

3 tsp rosewood

I mix these in a brown glass bottle, labeled ever-so-cleverly as...Cleaner Mix, and add 1 tsp to my cleaner bottle with each making.

Enjoy this very effective, natural cleaner.

1 comment: